Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wed Nes Day

I've been struck with a bit of mid-week malaise.  I just feel like melting into my chair and waiting for the rest of the week to pass.  Sadly, work keeps interfering with that plan.  Boo.

In happier news...  Um...  I'm...  Not dead?  This is good, right?  I'm not actually trying to be a big, whiny, PITA, I promise.  I'm just struggling to find the positive for today.  It's dreary and trying to snow (again).  I have to work.  I have to do laundry.  I have homework to do.  It's just not an exciting day.

Aha!  Positive!  Packers game is only a few days away.  Huzzah!  Looking forward to watching it at hubby's work with some catered food and fun people.  And finger darts.  Never forget finger darts.

OK, so this is probably the lamest blog post ever, but, oh well.  Hopefully I'll have something better to say later.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment