Saturday, January 22, 2011

So Much Reading

My Psych class is clearly out to kill me.  I'm 2/3 done with the reading for this unit, and have already spent a total of about 7-8 hours reading.  Ugh.  Technically it isn't due until the end of next week, but I have other things to do, so, you know... Trying to get it done.  Not working.

I have determined, however, that I am going to live in my new pajamas.  They're Jack Skellington pjs from the Disney Store and even though they're too big, they are WAY too comfy.  Perfect lounging pjs.  <3

Tomorrow is the big game, and I'm really getting nervous.  On the one hand, the Packers are an AWESOME team, and I truly believe that we will come out victorious.  On the other hand, if (by some freak chance) the Bears win, the result will be intolerable.  Bears fans everywhere will give us shit for years upon years to come.  At that point, all I can hope is that whoever they play in the Super Bowl will beat them senseless in February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment