Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh Dear

I have been so, so busy and so, so sick and tired this week that I completely missed Hump Day.  Yes, my lovelies, I'm terribly sorry.  Hopefully once I kick this cold to the curb, all will be well and I can get back to my normal posting.  Although, I do start school again next week, so...  eh, we'll see.

On the plus side of things, it's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend.  Huzzah!  My plan for the weekend?  A whole lot of nothing.  Yup.  Just chilling with the hubs and the puppers (who is currently going to town on a rawhide bone that I got out to keep her busy), watching some TV, playing on the 'puter...  Maybe going to Hooters on Sunday to watch the Packers kick some ass.  Keeping it pretty low key since once school starts up again, my weekends tend to be consumed with homework and studying.  -le sigh-

Who has big plans for the weekend?  Anyone?  Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment