1) It's never going to stop. No, seriously. Remember back when it was only for people with college email addresses? When Facebook first opened up to the general public, a lot of people were PISSED. I may even have been among them (even though I wasn't actually in college at that point, so I was kind of bending the rules to begin with). These days, I'm actually happy that it's open. I have tons of friends I can keep up with, lots of random games to check out, and opportunities that wouldn't have existed if FB had never changed since its original format. And because FB wants to stay around, they will KEEP updating to try to get the most out of its existence. I wish you luck in finding a social networking website (or, really, any website worth anything) that never changes things up.
2) If FB changes are the worst thing that you encounter today, your life is pretty flippin' good. Seriously. Clearly you have access to the internet, which makes you luckier than a lot of people in the world. Odds are you're using a computer or smart phone that you own or can easily access, so you likely have an income of sorts and/or a place to live. If your main complaint for the day was that FB made some stupid changes, maybe you should take a look around and realize how good you have it.
3) It's a free site. Free. As in, no money needed to participate. As long as you have internet, you can be a part of Facebook. In all likelihood, no one's forcing you to use it. (If someone out there reading this currently has a gun to his or her head and is being forced to stalk others via FB, my apologies.) When you don't pay for something, should you really expect it to be perfectly to your liking? No, you really shouldn't.
4) There are other options. The internet is bursting with random websites. Some of them are even other social networking sites (anyone remember MySpace?). If you're that unhappy with FB, why not just go somewhere else for entertainment? Goodness knows there are other ways to keep in touch with friends, if you're so inclined, so it's not like FB is the ONLY way you can live.
5) Facebook (not to mention many of your friends) doesn't care. With more than 750 million active users, my guess is that your whining doesn't really matter to them. Empty threats of leaving aren't going to garner much attention. Hell, even if a bunch of you DO leave the site, there are still MILLIONS of other users willing to put up with a few stupid updates. Sure, you might get a few "Likes" on your status about how FB can suck your reproductive organs or copulate itself. And a few friends might write some encouraging comments noting their agreement with your feelings. But in general, your words are falling on deaf ears (or blind eyes... is that how it would work on the internet? Oh well...).