Thursday, February 17, 2011


Just a few things I need to get out there.  No real reason.  Just feel the need.

1) Looking through the "People You May Know" section of FB. Of course I know most of them.  I went to school with several of them for a minimum of 4 years (a few I've actually known since pre-school).  I went to / worked at camp with many others.  But my theory is that of these people, my guess is that 90% or so of them don't remember who I am and/or don't care to be friends with me on FB. And I don't feel the need to guess who the other 10% are in order to add them.  

2) Teachers strikes suck for kids.  It's true.  I wish things could get resolved without the kids getting screwed over.  That's all I'm going to say about that for fear of getting into politics.  I prefer to remain a-political most of the time.

3) A banana split sounds excellent right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment