Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sooooooooo ready...

I had this whole idea for today's post, but homework (for which I am not so thankful) has kept me far too busy to go into detail. Alas, I shall save it for another day.

Instead... 11/3 - I am thankful for...

Long weekends. 

I cannot freakin' WAIT for Thanksgiving weekend! I have no school assignments that week, which means I can spend the whole 4-day weekend relaxing. Even if I did have some homework, it would still be 4 days without work, which makes getting homework done WAY easier.

4-day weekends are a magical, wonderful things. Seriously. Does anyone out there NOT like having four days in a row off?? (I'm picturing someone somewhere saying they don't like it, but I still don't believe them. It's 4 days without work. Even if you love your job, it's still awesome to have 4 "me" days!).

Anywhoozles, that's all I have time to post for now. Gotta get studied up for an exam in Psych and get some homework done for Logic. Wooooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment